Saturday, November 14, 2009

A New Day

OK, so hopefully today can be a new day.

The sun is shining, my apartment doesn't look like too big of a shithole, and I just don't have the energy to be angry any more. (For now, anyway ;p )

For the record, I really wish things hadn't escalated as they did. I was angry and I vented and a few more people chimed in with their own gripes. Some of it got kind of mean. I regret that.

For the most part, I like to keep this blog positive - there are so many wonderful people and wonderful things in the world and I really don't like to dwell on the negative stuff.

But I got angry and I vented.

Roo and I have exchanged emails and I think we understand one another.

If anything, perhaps it's a good reminder that our actions have consequences. Things we say and do affect other people.

Anyway, it looks like a beautiful weekend ahead. Enjoy!

6 comments:

RACE said...

Que the Mr Rogers theme song....

"It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood..."

Jay_Lee said...

So far it's a awesome day down here, although it's supposed to be 80. Sheesh, Nov and 80 degrees....alas Fla.

Jess said...

Nick Jr. has been running a segment (like they do every year at this time) to get kids thinking about things they are thankful for.

I'm thankful that I found you guys this year. I finally feel like I have a place to open up. Not that I enjoyed the conversations that happened over the past few days, but sometimes they make you sit back and think about what you are really looking to get out of a relationship.

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you :)

a770isaho said...

You got angry and vented??? Really???

More like went off like a WMD.

Is that how you deal with frustration in real life? Let it build as you fret and obsess over little things most of us don't even notice or care about.

Think this might be part of the reason your boyfriends don't stick around???

Cat said...

Stalk much?

Unknown said...

It's a good thing I don't have a life so I can stalk everyone and stay really vile, stupid things.