Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy busy busy

Ugh. So I'll probably be working all weekend.

I should be able to do most of it remotely (from my couch) and this sort of thing doesn't happen very often, but I'm still a bit miffed about it.

And I think I'm going to a movie tonight, but it's one I'm not especially excited about. "He's just not that into you" seems a little too.... something. I'd rather see "Taken" and I can't wait for "Coraline" (love Love LOVE Neil Gaiman!!!)

The last movie I saw was "Despereaux" with my 7yo niece. And before that: "Twilight" - which was WAY better than the book, but still not that good. I was HUGELY disappointed in that book. (My Score: Teen Angst = 7; Vampires = 4) I hate "warm and fuzzy" vampires.

Vampires should be scary and sexy and utterly compelling. Or else irreverently, obnoxiously, unapologetically campy. These were neither. They were lame.

OK, so now I'm rambling which is a clear sign it's time to get going. Obviously I'm not going to the gym this morning. It's 6am and I should never have opened my laptop. But at least I updated my Match photos...

No comments: