Sunday, June 7, 2009

Social Butterfly

Ugh. So lately I've had to be a bit of a social butterfly. And you KNOW how much I'd rather be a quiet little moth.

My dear friend Sara, who is a raging extrovert, was in town this weekend and we ran the whole gamut - shopping, dining, drinking, and helped our mutual friend host a party.

EEE tired.

Luckily, she stayed with my best friend instead (her place is bigger and she, too, is an extrovert) so I was able to escape to my own home each night to recuperate.

Except last night.

Last night I escaped to B's place. Can't complain about that!

I'm having a lot of fun there. He's irreverent and sweet and a damned good kisser and I really enjoy his company. It helps that he is a fellow introvert and we each recognize the other's need for innie time!

:D

1 comment:

CeeKay1 said...

Yay! I'll be writing you soon as I get my ass outta this sling it's in here at work due to a foobar'd email. Glad you're having fun, girlie!!!