Sunday, November 30, 2008

Done. Done. Done!

Whew!

Done.

I finished my NaNoWriMo novel - at 5:45pm on November 30th. Nothing like waiting until the last possible day.

One thing I will say, though, is that this novel is by far the worst one I've ever written. It is B.A.D!!!!! I can't even figure out what the plot is supposed to be and I wrote the damned thing...

Ah well. I'll take a few days off and then get back to my REAL novel. I'm going to try to finish that one by the end of the year. I'm close. Just have to wrap up the last couple scenes and I'll have a "first draft"

I'll worry about revisions etc next year....

1 comment:

Angela said...

Will you share it with us?

Oh, E3: The "worst date ever" contacted me through my OKC profile! Fucking weirdo. In his pictures he looks like Grisham from CSI, but I know in person that his overly big head (literally) sits precariously atop a too-small body and skinny neck.