Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh Simon My Simon

My boyfriend Simon Le Bon will be singing during the seventh inning stretch at Wrigley tonight...

My boss mentioned it to me earlier today and I didn't bother to try to grab tickets because I thought I'd be in the thros of dental work.

Now - shocker - I actually wish I were at a Cubs game. Can you believe I'm watching baseball on TV?!?!

OMG! I love it! They're interviewing him in the press box RIGHT NOW at the game and he looks SO CUTE!!!! He's wearing a Cubs jersey and an oh-so-British scarf around his neck!!! Excuse me while I swoon!!! (I was on the phone with my best friend when I flipped the channel over to the game just now and I squealed so loud she thought I'd stepped on my cat!) He's just TOO CUTE!!!

I love it! He's talking about how he looked up the song "Take me out to the ball game" on wikipedia before the game! And now he's talking about Gene Kelly & Frank Sinatra and the movie he "can't remember the name of" (Hahaha, Simon! The movie was called - wait for it! - "Take me out to the Ball Game")

Oh! They just showed a replay of Simon throwing out the 1st pitch and it was AWFUL! I love it! And now they're talking about cricket, hahaha!

I love Simon. I'm bummed that I'm not going to the concert tomorrow night but my best friend (the only person I know in Chicago who shares my Simon-love) is out of town on business.

:(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to content myself with Rational!

;)

No comments: