Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slutbucks



Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

I just read on the BBC that a group of busybodies (I won't give you their name because I refuse to give them more exposure than they're already getting) have decided to boycott Starbucks because the new logo on the cups is "too racy"

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! I have plenty of issues with Starbucks (not least of which is that their Cinnamon Dolce Latte must have crack in it because it's totally addictive!!!) but do people really have nothing better to do than get themselves into a lather about a two-inch drawing on a coffee cup???

1 comment:

Terri said...

Wishing you luck. You are brave. I don't want to know what the heck my body age might be. It probably would put me in a deep depression. It's like once I hit 45, it's all I can do not to gain weight by looking at food.

Okay -- I'm not an exerciser. Hate it. I will ride a bike, use a push-mower (try it mowing a hill -- guarantee you it is exercise), do heavy lifting, will walk for miles (hate to run though), whatever. I just can't get my mind around paying someone so I can do strenuous things inside and not gain instant gratification. That must be it, b/c otherwise, why wouldn't I do it? I canoe, I want to kayak, I ski, I love volleyball, will rollerblade, ice skate, will swim for miles.....